Call for OAMLS
We invite applications to attend the Online Asian Machine Learning School (OAMLS), which is a part of the Asian Conference on Machine Learning 2022 and will be held from December 8,2022 to December 10, 2022 and December 15, 2022 to December 16, 2022
By participating in (OAMLS), you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from and engage with top experts in the field. (OAMLS) offers an invaluable chance to study fundamentals of machine learning as well as state-of-the-art advances from our invited speakers.
- (OAMLS) provides a great networking opportunity to meet like-minded individuals who share your passion for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Attend ACML 2022, which is held in between the summer school.
Please apply here. Submitting an application is free of charge. We ask for a small registration fee for accepted participants (see details below). The application deadline is on
(We are no more accepting applications for OAMLS.)
Registration FeesApplying to (OAMLS) is free, but there is a small registration fee if you are selected to participate. This fee will be used to cover subscriptions to online platforms for hosting the event.
Registration fee for selected participants:
- Students (e.g., undergraduate, masters, and PhD students): US$20
- Industry representatives (e.g: software engineer, data scientist): US$50
- Academics (e.g: professor, postdoctoral fellow): US$50
We have a small number of scholarships available, which will cover the full registration fee, for accepted participants who need financial assistance. Please indicate in the application form if you would like to be considered for the scholarships.