- Dec.18, 2019: Photos (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3) have been published. (Partly blurred due to privacy)
- Nov.25, 2019: ACML 2019 was successfully completed with 453 participants.
- Nov.11, 2019:
- Nov.04, 2019: Notice about on-site registration
- Oct.28, 2019: Program of Day 1 (Nov.17) has been updated.
- Oct.17, 2019: Papers accepted for the conference track are available online now. (see Accepted Papers page)
- Oct.04, 2019: Sessions for accepted papers have been announced. (see Accepted Papers page)
- Oct.03, 2019: We have extended the deadline of the early registration rate to Oct.18.
- Oct.02, 2019:
- Sep.18, 2019: List of accepted papers has been published.
- Aug.27, 2019:
- Jun.18, 2019:
Call for Sponsors has been announced.Closed. Thanks for applications.
- May.28, 2019:
Call for Workshops has been announced.Closed. Thanks for applications.
- May.18, 2019:
Call for Tutorials has been announced.Closed. Thanks for applications.
- May.07, 2019: Conference flyer is available now.
- Apr.10, 2019:
The submission deadline of Journal Track has been extended to May 03. (see Call for Papers page)Closed. Thanks for submissions.
The 11th Asian Conference on Machine Learning, Nagoya, Japan
WINC AICHI (Details)
Date: November 17 - 19, 2019
The 11th Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML 2019) will take place on November 17 - 19, 2019 at WINC AICHI, Nagoya, Japan. The conference aims to provide a leading international forum for researchers in machine learning and related fields to share their new ideas, progress and achievements. Submissions from regions other than the Asia-Pacific are also highly encouraged.
The conference calls for high-quality, original research papers in the theory and practice of machine learning. The conference also solicits proposals focusing on frontier research, new ideas and paradigms in machine learning. ACML has taken place annually since 2009 in locations throughout the Asia-Pacific region. This is the 11th Conference to be held in Nagoya, Japan after previous conferences were held in Beijing, China (2018), Seoul, Korea (2017), Hamilton, New Zealand (2016), Hong Kong, China (2015), Nha Trang, Vietnam (2014), Canberra, Australia (2013), Singapore (2012), Taoyuan, Taiwan (2011), Tokyo, Japan (2010), and Nanjing, China (2009).
We will run two publication tracks this year: Authors may submit either to the conference track, for which the proceedings will be published as a volume of Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR) series, or to the journal track for which accepted papers will appear in a special issue of the Springer journal Machine Learning.
Deadlines are 23:59 Pacific Time (PST/PDT).
Apr.15, 2019: Submission Deadline May.30, 2019: Notification (Accept, Reject, or Encourage Resubmission to 2nd Round) Sep.30, 2019: Camera-Ready Submission Deadline
Note: Papers can be newly submitted to conference track 2nd round regardless of the submission to the 1st round.
Jul.15, 2019: Submission Deadline Aug.19, 2019 - Aug.24, 2019: Author Rebuttal Sep.03, 2019: Notification (Accept or Reject) Sep.30, 2019: Camera-Ready Submission Deadline May.03, 2019 (deadline extended): Paper Submission Deadline Jun.15, 2019: Review Result Released (Accept, Minor Revision, or Reject) Jul.15, 2019: Revision Submission Deadline Sep.03, 2019: Notification (Accept or Reject) Sep.30, 2019: Camera-Ready Submission Deadline Jul.20, 2019: Tutorial proposals due Aug.04, 2019: Acceptance notification
- Oct.20, 2019: Tutorial material/Website due
- Nov.17, 2019: ACML tutorials
Jul.20, 2019: Workshop proposals due Aug.20, 2019: Acceptance notification
- Oct.20, 2019: Workshop material/website due
- Nov.17, 2019: ACML workshops