The ACML 2019 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops to be held at the conference on Sunday November 17th 2019 in Nagoya, Japan.
The conference aims at providing a leading international forum for researchers in machine learning and related fields to share new results, ideas and discuss emerging topics.
We invite proposals for workshops on machine learning and related fields. Joint tutorial-workshop proposals are also highly encouraged (see also call for tutorial proposals, for additional details).
A workshop proposal should include the following:
- Title and abstract
- Overview and outline of the workshop (2.5 hours)
- Secured and potential invited speakers
- Previous experience organizing a workshop (if any)
- Brief bio of organizers
Proposals and questions should be submitted to workshop co-chairs Taesup Moon and Mathieu Blondel at email@example.com.
Jul.20, 2019: Workshop proposals due Aug.20, 2019: Acceptance notification
- Oct.20, 2019: Workshop material/website due
- Nov.17, 2019: ACML workshops