The ACML 2021 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops to be held virtually along with the conference on Nov. 17-19, 2021.
The conference aims at providing a leading international forum for researchers in machine learning and related fields to share new results, ideas and discuss emerging topics.
We invite proposals for workshops on machine learning and related fields. Joint tutorial-workshop proposals are also highly encouraged (see also call for tutorial proposals, for additional details). The proposals could focus on showcasing “original research” from the Asian subcontinents. Submissions from under-represented groups/regions are especially welcome.
ACML will provide some support for online tools required to hold a virtual workshop.
A workshop proposal should include the following:
- Title and abstract
- Overview and outline of the workshop (2.5 hours)
- Secured and potential invited speakers
- Previous experience organizing a workshop (if any)
- Brief bio of organizers
- Clear plans on the handing of the virtual workshop (e.g., details of tools etc.)
- A statement on diversity and inclusion (especially regarding the virtual aspect)
For points 3 and 5, provide specific details regarding efforts on diversity, equity, and inclusion.