Day 2 (Nov.18), poster session: 11:00-13:30, talks: 15:50-16:10 & 17:20-17:40 (Nagoya Nohgakudo)
- Each oral presentation consists of a 12-minute talk and a 2-minute discussion.
- Each spotlight presentation consists of a 2.5-minute talk.
- Each best paper presentation consists of a 15-minute talk and a 5-minute discussion.
- Each presentation (all of the above) are to be presented in the poster session on the same day. The size of a poster should be at largest A0 vertical (1189mm height × 841mm width) (A0 horizontal posters cannot be put up).
15:50 Model-Based Reinforcement Learning Exploiting State-Action Equivalence
- Mahsa Asadi (Inria); Mohammad Sadegh Talebi (Inria); Hippolyte Bourel (ENS Rennes); Odalric Maillard (Inria) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 116] <Download paper>
17:20 A Generalization Bound for Online Variational Inference
- Badr-Eddine Chérief-Abdellatif (CREST); Pierre Alquier (RIKEN); Mohammad Emtiyaz Khan (RIKEN) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 276] <Download paper>