Day 3 (Nov.19), poster session: 11:30-14:00, talks: 15:55-17:10 (5th floor Hall 2)
- Each oral presentation consists of a 12-minute talk and a 2-minute discussion.
- Each spotlight presentation consists of a 2.5-minute talk.
- Each best paper presentation consists of a 15-minute talk and a 5-minute discussion.
- Each presentation (all of the above) are to be presented in the poster session on the same day. The size of a poster should be at largest A0 vertical (1189mm height × 841mm width) (A0 horizontal posters cannot be put up).
15:55 Joint Consensus and Diversity for Multi-view Semi-supervised Classification
- Wenzhang Zhuge (National Universify of Defense Technology); Chenping Hou (National University of Defense Technology); Shaoliang Peng (Hunan University); Dongyun Yi () [Journal Track, Paper ID: 28]
16:10 Principled analytic classifier for positive-unlabeled learning via weighted integral probability metric
- Yongchan Kwon (Seoul National University); Wonyoung Kim (Seoul National University); Masashi Sugiyama (RIKEN/The University of Tokyo); Myunghee Cho Paik (Seoul National University) [Journal Track, Paper ID: 152]
16:25 Canonical Soft Time Warping
- Keisuke Kawano (Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc); Satoshi Koide (Toyota Central R&D Labs., Inc.); Takuro Kutsuna (Toyota Central R&D Labs. Inc.) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 260] <Download paper>
16:40 Rank minimization on tensor ring: An efficient approach for tensor decomposition and completion
- Longhao Yuan (Saitama Institute of Technology/RIKEN AIP); Chao Li (RIKEN); jianting cao (Saitama Institute of Technology); Qibin Zhao (RIKEN AIP) [Journal Track, Paper ID: 164]
16:55 Hyperbolic Ordinal Embedding
- Atsushi Suzuki (The University of Tokyo); Jing Wang (The University of Tokyo); Feng Tian (Bournemouth University); Atsushi Nitanda (The University of Tokyo / RIKEN); Kenji Yamanishi (The University of Tokyo) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 391] <Download paper>