Day 3 (Nov.19), poster session: 11:30-14:00, talks: 15:55-17:10 (5th floor Hall 1)
- Each oral presentation consists of a 12-minute talk and a 2-minute discussion.
- Each spotlight presentation consists of a 2.5-minute talk.
- Each best paper presentation consists of a 15-minute talk and a 5-minute discussion.
- Each presentation (all of the above) are to be presented in the poster session on the same day. The size of a poster should be at largest A0 vertical (1189mm height × 841mm width) (A0 horizontal posters cannot be put up).
15:55 X-Armed Bandits: Optimizing Quantiles, CVaR and Other Risks
- Leonard Torossian (INRA-IMT); Aurélien Garivier (ENS Lyon); Victor Picheny (Prowler) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 124] <Download paper>
16:10 A Continuous Actor-Critic Reinforcement Learning Approach to Flocking with Fixed-Wing UAVs
- Chang Wang (NUDT); Chao Yan (NUDT); XiaojiaXiang (NUDT); HanZhou (NUDT) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 62] <Download paper>
16:25 Real-time tree search with pessimistic scenarios: Winning the NeurIPS 2018 Pommerman Competition
- Takayuki Osogami (IBM Research - Tokyo); Toshihiro Takahashi (IBM) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 265] <Download paper>
16:40 Unified Policy Optimization for Robust Reinforcement Learning
- Zichuan Lin (Tsinghua University); Li Zhao (Microsoft Research); Jiang Bian (Microsoft Research); Tao Qin (Microsoft Research Asia); Guangwen Yang (Tsinghua University) [Conference Track, Paper ID: 215] <Download paper>
16:55 Skill-based Curiosity for Intrinsically Motivated Reinforcement Learning
- Nicolas Bougie (National Institute of Informatics); Ryutaro Ichise (National Institute of informatics) [Journal Track, Paper ID: 150]