Registration will be available in mid of September. Please read carefully below before registration.
|Registration Fee||Early Rate (before Oct 15)||Late Rate (after Oct 16)|
|Conference Regular Fee||$500 (￦560,000)||$600 (￦670,000)|
|Conference Student Fee||$300 (￦330,000)||$400 (￦450,000)|
|Workshop / Tutorial Regular Fee||$120 (￦130,000)||$150 (￦170,000)|
|Workshop / Tutorial Student Fee||$80 (￦90,000)||$100 (￦110,000)|
|Additional Conference Banquet||$100 (￦110,000)||$100 (￦110,000)|
Notes: Policy of Registration Fee
- Conference registration fee includes admission to tutorials & workshops, three lunches, refreshment breaks, a copy of digital proceedings, program booklet, welcome reception, and conference banquet.
- Tutorial & Workshop fee includes lunch, refreshment break, a copy of digital proceedings, and program booklet.
- Students must present a proof of their student status at the registration desk.
- Make sure your paper number before registration. Accepted paper must have at least one author registered for publication no later than Oct 15th.
- Any registration fee will not be refunded on-site.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars ($) for non Koreans and Korean Won (￦) for Koreans. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners and BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, Samsung are accepted for Korean. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the bank account no later than Oct 31, 2017. All handling charges are to be paid by registrants.
Bank information for bank wire
- Bank Name: WOORI BANK
- Account No: 1005-802-354004
- Recipient: Korea Robotics Society
- Bank Address: 22 Tehranro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06130, Korea
- ABA No: HVBKKRSEXXX
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Oct 31, 2017. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Nov 1. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.
- Sign up below and get your username and password.
- Log in and fill out the online registration form.
- Confirm “Summary of Registration Fee“ to proceed with payment.
- After complete payment, the secretariat will send “Registration Confirmation” to you.
- Bring the Registration Confirmation to a registration desk at the time of the conference.
- Pick up a registrant's package from the desk.