Visa requirements are different according to each country. Visitors to New Zealand must hold a passport that is valid for at least three months after the planned departure date from New Zealand, or one month past the date you intend to leave if the government issuing your passport has consular representation in New Zealand. Visitors from visa-waiver countries are not required to obtain visas and can stay for up to three months.
Please check the web site of Immigration New Zealand for specific visa requirements.
- Immigration New Zealand is aware of the conference, so please state that you will be attending ACML 2016 to avoid any issues.
- It is recommended to allow a minimum of 30 days lead in time to apply at your local New Zealand embassy or consulate.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
If you need an Invitation Letter to apply for a visa to attend the Conference, please send the following information to email@example.com with subject:
ACML2016: Invitation Letter for visa application
And the following information:
- Your name as it appears in your passport
- Your position
- Your affiliation/organization
- Your postal address (incl. your affiliation/organization)
- Your registration email address
- Registration ID (the invitation letter for visa application will only be issued to registered participant)
The letter will be sent to you by email in PDF format within 7 working days after receiving the request with sufficient information. If the printed copy is required, please specify your address to receive the letter. Please note that Letter of Invitation will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the Conference. If participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of Letter of Invitation, the respective consulate may be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.